Join us on Google+

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

New Years is around the corner what are your resolutions?

I know it's early and Christmas hasn't come and gone yet.  But honestly I look at the New Year as a chance to change things I didn't like from the year before.  And this year I am going BIG, big I tell you.  Heck I have started some already.  So many fit into the top ten resolutions too, which are.

  1. Spend more time with family and friends
  2. Fit in fitness (getting that work out done every day in our busy lives)
  3. Lose weight/get healthier
  4. Quite smoking and drinking
  5. Enjoy life more/find time for self
  6. Get out of debt/Get a better job/Start your own business/Manage debt
  7. Learn something knew
  8. Help others
  9. Get organized
  10. Go Green
So many of my resolutions are on this list, and so many of them are also ones I want to help people with as well.  So that's why on Dec 26th. I will be launching my 2012 Healthy homes, healthy families, healthy businesses challenge.  This is a free to join challenge and one in which you do as much or as little as you like.  What we are doing is supporting each other as we move in and through 2012 this is a year long challenge to make big changes in our lives, our homes and if we choose our businesses.

I don't want to spoil the fun but please check back money Dec 26th for all of the details how to sign up and everything.  So go enjoy those holidays and get ready to make changes in 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment