Join us on Google+

Monday, December 26, 2011

Living Well with Charise 2012 Healthy Home, Family and Business Challenge.

In 2012 lets improve the health of your home, family (self), and/or business!


Ahh Christmas is over and I for one am happy about that.  This year was rough for my family and myself.  But moving on wards and up wards.  It's not that time of the year when people reflect and think about what they want to change in the upcoming year.   New Year's resolutions are something almost everyone does and they also fail 75% of the time.  Most people are great the first couple of months but six months out most have dropped what the resolutions where and moved on with life.

What I wanted to was a host a yearlong challenge focusing on the top ten resolutions that people make. Which  were listed here.  But I wanted to help more than with these areas, I wanted to help people make it that this is the year they get healthy in every part of their lives.  I want to help people get healthy homes, families and businesses. 

I also want to partner up with other home based businesses and have them share tips and advice that helps with the goals of this challenge.  We will also provide support.  And everyone who joins this challenge is welcomed and encouraged to join the Facebook group for the challenge.  Which can be found here.  

Healthy Homes Challenge:
In this section we will be focusing on the home.  We will focus on ridding our homes on needless toxins and making it a healthier place to live.  We will learn to read the labels of the products we need every day from cleaners to health and beauty aids and how to pick the right ones for our homes.  We will also focus on going green (one of the top ten new year's resolutions) and ways in which you can do this a little or a lot at a time.  We are also going to learning different organizing tips and even about products out their that will make our lives easier too.  And feel free to add to this list things that are important to you and if you want comment here or message me on Facebook to add yours.

Healthy Family (Self) Challenge:
In this part of the challenge we will focus on getting ourselves healthy and the lives of our family.  We will learn how to fit in that 30 minutes a day of working out into our busy scheduled and why it's important to do this at least 5 days a week, to drink more water at least 8 glasses a day.  We will also learn to read the labels of the food we buy and how to make small changes to improve our lives.  To read the labels of the products we use on our skin which is our largest organ and why it's important.
We are also going to focus on trying to find time for ourselves as well, time to help others in big and small ways, learn something new, spend time with friends and family, and a big one to enjoy life more.

Healthy Business Challenge:

In this area of the business we are going to share business tips for those in business and talk about ways in which to keep our businesses healthy and thriving.  We will talk about the products we use and how to keep them healthy from the cleaners we use to everything. How to keep our business green as much as possible as well.  We all also feature different business opportunities for those with out a business and looking to start one.   

How do I join:

It's easy just post here and/or join our Facebook group.  You don't have to do everything in this challenge just the parts that are important to you!  On here and in the group we will support each other.  Help you through the time you don't think you can do it.  And here on the blog will have posts from myself and others on the different parts of the challenge.  

Do I have to do everything?

Nope just that parts you to do.

I don't have a business do I need one or have to sign up for one?

No you do not need or have to sign up with a business to join this challenge I just happen to know many home base business women and thought it would be great to include that section.

Do I have to pay anything?

Nope you are joining for free you don't have to buy any products that we may feature or talk about. You are welcomed to buy should you want but there is no pressure or sales pitch.

I have a business that I think will help how do I contact you?

You can message me on Facebook, post in the comments below or email me.  And put 2012 challenge in the subject.

It's March can I still join?
Yes you can join anytime through out the year.
This is your year and your challenge make it what you want and or need.  if you see something you want tips or support in please message me.  

This Challenge will Start on January 2, 2012  On that date I will post a sample workout calendar for those that need it.  I will try and have a new one every month or something like it.  I will also try and share one healthy recipe a month and post helpful tips and have guests bloggers post as well.  So please comment below and join our group make this the best year of your life and make it the healthiest!

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment